Sunday, October 5, 2008

Introduction


Hi, everyone there, this is my 1st time blogging and i hope that it won't be so boring as you guys thought. I'll try to post everything about myself and the "special" event that i've been through. Well do enjoy my blogging k?
LOLx..

1st time blogging, well, wht make me got such passion? Haha.. i think you'll never know.. its my school assignments. Well, i do admit that i'm quite a lazy person to add blog everyday, but after the 1st time, i do learn many things here. I think i should thanks for my university's lecturer who taught me Computer In Aplication Management(TID1103), Pn. Nur Fadziana Binti Faisal Mohamed, she encourage us to create our own blog. She said that it was very useful in our future. Furthermore, She said that blogging also will help us to earn money too!! Wow.... That's suit me.. haha...


For conclusion of this ever 1st blog that i've made. I hope i can score well in my assignments.. haha.. Hope so la..
Sigh.. It's time to end now.. See ya then... LOL... XD


Bye... Muacks!! Haha..


Help!! It's Painful!! >.<



No comments: